Join Our Family
Our People Make The Difference
RJ Schinner is an industry-leading redistributor in disposable food service, janitorial/sanitation, and paper products.
- Our 70+ years of experience provides our employees career stability.
- Our rapid growth rate and national footprint provide our employees with exciting career possibilities.
- Our top talent provides mentorship and development opportunities for those looking to grow their careers.
- Our family culture strives to ensure that our employees are rewarded for their jobs and feel appreciated every day.
RJ Schinner has the industry’s best professionals that are committed to taking care of our customers. We are continuing to experience tremendous growth and are always looking to add top talent to our team.
Learn more About Us.
See what employees are saying about working at RJ Schinner.
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Annual Merit Increase Opportunity
- Year-End Bonus Programs
- Annual Employee Appreciation Events
- Company Apparel Programs
- Generous Referral Programs
- Employee Pricing Program on all products
- Retirement Savings 401(k) plan with Employer Match
- Generous Paid Time Off Programs
- Paid Holidays & Paid Leave Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer-provided Identify Theft Protection
- Employer-provided Travel Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Programs
- Medical Insurance Options
- HRA, FSA and HSA options
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employer-paid Short-term Disability Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Employer-paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life with employee and family options
- Benefits Resource Center with Claims Advocacy Programs
- On-the-Job Training Opportunities
- In-House Training Programs
- Internal Career Center
- Continuing Education Assistance
- External Development Opportunities
R.J. Schinner Co., Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire and promote for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, disability or veteran status. All terms and conditions of employment are administered on the basis of equality.